PLEASE REFER TO THE F.A.Q.PAGE FOR ANSWERS TO COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
CYLA IMPORTANT UPDATE COVID-19
If we are unable to resolve the issue, we may have to issue them manually and will work to get refunds issued as soon as possible.
Please click HERE to register.
Parents of Children in Grades 3-6, please be advised that you are required to fill out the following:
2. medical_waiver ULA 2020_pdf; and
We request that you bring the signed forms to the first practice in early May and turn them in to your Coach. Please be advised that pursuant to ULA regulations, your child WILL NOT be permitted to participate in the ULA games unless you have filled out, completed, and provided the Coach with a copy of these forms. Your anticipated cooperation is sincerely appreciated!
If you have registered a child in prior seasons with CYLA, click the registration link above and you will use the same logon ID/password to register for the 2020 season.
If this is your first season with CYLA you must first create an account in our system before a player can be registered. Below is a summary of the steps required to create a new account in our system.
- Click on the registration link above to get to the Account Log In page.
- On the account log in page click on the New User – Create Account button.
- When you get to step 1 that allows you to search for an existing player, click on the Skip button.
- On the next screen make sure the button “Registering a youth in my family” is selected and click the next button.
- Enter all required information in the parent/guardian, account access and child sections.
- If you will be registering more than one child, click the Add a Child button.
- When complete click the next button in the lower right corner of the page.
- Verify all of the entered information is correct and click the next button
- You can now proceed to register your child by clicking on the Register button next to the child’s name.
Please note that based on your computer monitor size or resolution settings you may have to use the slider bar on the right to scroll down through our program list to find the correct program to add to your cart.
Please ensure you read and accept all applicable policies. You may need to use the slider bar on the right to view and accept all policies.
You do NOT need to upload a photo of your child.
Registration is not complete until payment is made. Please follow the registration instructions completely to ensure proper registration.
If you have problems registering, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that due to the volunteer nature of the organization, the number of participants allowed at each level shall be determined by availability of volunteer coaches. As such, CYLA may be forced to limit enrollment in each respective age group and parents should be aware that such enrollment will be on a first come, first serve basis.